Lin Nicolaisen posted an update 5 days, 1 hour ago
Digital media is growing and Google reported that 2015 marks 4 seasons that web searches done on cellular phones have surpassed desktop searches in 10 countries!
Mobile is continuing to grow so rapidly that it is the actual leading digital platform for media consumption. 62% of total digital media activity is from tablets and smartphones combined, 54% of these activity is produced by apps alone, in accordance with Comscore.
At the time of April 21, 2015, Yahoo is now indexing mobile apps, allowing these phones rank browsing engine results. Look at SearchEngineLand article about app website positioning. What does this mean in your case along with your business? You will need a mobile app!
Do you know the advantages to having an app to your business?
As mobile marketing keeps growing, more and more companies are hopping on the mobile app bandwagon to get in touch with "on-the-go" consumers, drive increased traffic, generate repeat business, increase sales through better product promotion, and above all, be accessible to their customers, on his or her mobile phones, 24?7.
Having an app to your business takes marketing efforts to some whole new level. Apps are not only for huge companies like Amazon, eBay and Wal-mart anymore. Medium and small enterprises are actually upping their marketing strategies and expanding their customer reach with mobile phone applications.
Technology advances has provided us the whole world at our fingertips! Mobile phones have rendered pay phones and many landlines obsolete because we can take all of them with us wherever we go. That gives businesses a massive marketing advantage. Consider the huge benefits a mobile app offers your company along with your customers:
1. Reinforces your brand
2. Increases your visibility and accessibility on mobile phones
3. Builds relationships and loyalty together with your customers
4. Generates repeat business with app tools like coupons and loyalty cards
5. Enhances social media strategies
6. Connects you with "on-the-go" consumers
7. Increases sales with push notifications
8. Your products/services are typically open to your clients 24?7
9. One touch use of your contact info
10. Provide directions for your location anywhere your visitors are
11. Fast appointment setting to your customers
12. An app is a lot more easily accessible and loads quicker than a web site
13. Increase customer engagement and supply value
14. Customers have easy accessibility for your social websites posts
15. Stay ahead of your competitors
Why a Mobile App surpasses a web site
Important thing: An app loads and operates faster! It’ll only take an additional to produce whereas a website may take significantly longer, specifically mobile user has bad reception. Mobile optimized websites serve a significant business purpose, however they tend not to replace the requirement for apps. Let’s consider a side-by-side comparison:
• Mobile apps present you with almost instant access to the content you need, websites don’t
• Mobile apps can be found in the app stores, websites don’t
• Mobile apps is able to keep your organization in direct connection with your clients through push notifications, websites don’t
• Mobile apps will always be visible around the desltop of the cell phone, websites usually are not always visible
Do you see the power that mobile marketing apps have to give you? With features like push notifications, you can instantly reach your web visitors with a smaller amount time and effort than snail mailing sales ads, let alone, significantly less advertising costs. But the biggest benefit a mobile app provides your small business is roi.